∞ Sage Tarot by Kimothy Ireland ∞
Audio Introduction Kimothy Ireland Tarot
* Personal Readings click Contact button below,
and submit enquiries via Sage Tarot Contact form*
- V of Wands “Canned Heat in my Heels”I am unable to change others, and it is not my responsibility to “Change the World”. The best method within my power to inspire and promote positive change, is in being a living example of the qualities of character I value the most, practising both kindness and respect.
- XIV Temperance (Sagittarius) Shadowed: XIII Death (Scorpio)Temperance is an alchemical card. Medieval alchemy was fundamentally about trying to transform the essence of things, usually from something base to something refined. The most obvious and well known example is the attempt to turn lead into gold, but more broadly, alchemy can be understood as the attempt to purify and refine, not only with physical objects (such as metals) but with the human soul itself. Spiritually then, XIV Temperance is about the transformation of the soul in this manner and specifically about taking parts of the soul and concentrating them into something whole and beautifully unique.
- VII Cups ‘Victory in Emotion’ Manifestation via Fantasy of FeelingsVII Cups is a very important card. The unique emotional power of fantasy found within Seven of Cups, when aligned in Truth with Source/God, I’ve deemed the three essential ingredients harnessed in the alchemy of manifestation. Experiencing the feelings, and knowing the joy that will be yours again, once your fantasised hopes and earnest desires become realised materially in the physical realm. The emotional intensity enjoyed via visualisations, imagination, and fantasy found in the 7C seems to be the much sought after missing ‘key” (being pre-imagined feelings) which bridges the enormous divide between intention and actual material manifestation.
- Planets & Energies Affecting Tarot Readings & InterpretationsAs a reader, the energies at play at any given moment in time (planets, and most especially moon phases etc), in addition to the querants energy (i.e. the individual you are Tarot reading for, possibly this individual is sitting across from you in a traditional Tarot reading) play an ENORMOUS part and tremendously effect how a reader will interpret the Tarot cards in that reading at that time.
- IV Swords ‘Truce’ Meditation and The Akashic RecordsWould you invite a known thief into your home? Allowing this thief to blatantly steal your hard earned luxuries and items right in front of you? So why do we allow insidious and negative thoughts to make themselves comfortable, and at home within our heads, consuming our minds and robbing us of all joy and happiness? The power to choose positivity is an authority within each one us. Choose wisely.